There will be a spring league meeting this Tuesday night, March 20th at 6:30 at the Troy Hilton Garden Inn for any teams interested in returning to the spring league for grades 4-12. We have some new teams this year and would love to get back the returning teams into the fold as well.
Please bring your registration paperwork completed, assignor fee, list of home gymtime and your no-play dates to avoid.
I am working on a neutral site facility in Watervliet for Thursday nights and will have this available for the meeting. I also am very close to having HVCC as a possible venue either this year or moving forward.
The goal of the program is to play competitive games in the spring, bring teams together and make sure that your players, coaches, fans/spectators, refs and most importantly your schools/gyms are covered from liability. We provide additional insured certificates for all venues and that is what you get when you play with us, piece of mind.
The 2018 Adirondack Hoops Spring Boys Basketball League will run from March to June and offers teams 10-12 games of competition at an affordable price. The cost of 2018 registration is $200 + officials for non-tournament teams which covers club insurance, game insurance and more. Officials cost approximately $40/game and the assigner fee is a one-time fee of $60. Tournament teams receive $50 off the price! Call Eric Medved at (518) 788-5244 or email email@example.com for more information. Spread the word and get $50 off for a new program referral that results in a registration! Come help us build the league!
The Adirondack Hoops offers three levels of training all supervised and coordinated by former LaSalle and Tamarac coach Eric Medved. Our staff of trainers have a focus on fundamentals and learning the game from the neck up. Basketball has become a thinking man's game and our program works on basketball IQ as well as our 'Skilz & Drilz' emphasis. This is what sets us apart from the rest. Here are the program choices:
1. Individualized - $45 for 45 minutes
- We will come in and train one player on your court. Initial client registration includes phone consultation and follow-up. Long-term and consistent scheduling is available.
2. Small Group 1- Hour Skill Session ($35-2, $25-3, $20-4)
- Train with us and develop your game the right way. Our trainers will travel to you.
3. Open Gym Session - $15 for 90 minutes
- Jump in and participate in a "drilz&skilz" session with other players in the area in a fun and friendly learning environment.
- Sessions are held all over the Capital District. Keep yourself in shape, improve your game and meet new people!
4. Team Training - $100/hr.
- We will come in and run a 60, 90 or 120 minute practice session for you. Includes phone consultation and follow-up meeting. We can tailor a session to your specific program goals.
No news currently found.
|MONTH||DATE||HOME TEAM NAME||AWAY TEAM NAME||GENDER|
|3||30||Hoosic Valley||S Colonie||5||Boys|
|3||31||RCW10||CD Premier 10||10||Boys|
|3||31||catskill AAU||Schoharie Magic||11||Boys|
|4||1||Hoosic Valley||VV Swish||7||Boys|
|4||1||Hoosic Valley||Clifton Park Knights||9||Boys|
|4||3||Hoosic Valley||Team Powerhouse||9||Boys|
|4||5||Hudson River Titans||CP Raiders||10||Boys|
|4||6||Team Powerhouse A||Guilderland||10||boys|
|4||6||Gloversville||CD Premier Gold||8||Boys|
|4||6||Clifton Park Raiders||52||Power House B||36||10||Boys|
|4||6||Hudson River Titans||Hoosic Valley||7||Girls|
|4||6||Hudson River Titans||Watervliet||6||Girls|
|4||7||RCW10||Foothills Hoop Club||10||Boys|
|4||7||Ft. Plain||54||South Colonie||45||5||Boys|
|4||7||South Albany indians||catskill||9||boys|
|4||7||South Albany indians||Catskill||11||boys|
|4||8||Hoosic Valley||Capital City Lightning||11||Boys|
|4||11||BP Vipers||Middleburgh Magic||8||Boys|
|4||11||Team Albany 360-7||VV Swish||7||Boys|
|4||11||Clifton Park Raiders||Prime Elite||9||Boys|
|4||11||Foothills Hoop Club||Duanesburg||10||Boys|